Our vision - In 100 years history of Aata chakki and Rice Huller only the traditional machines were used for Grinding and Rice Hulling purpose. No one could calculate the actual electricity needed for it. we thought flourmill and the rice huller are an emerging source of energy conservation. After the 10 years of continuous efforts the Patkar Engineers innovated the easy ,safe and economical machines for all grinding and hulling purpose. New innovated machines could conserves 52% less electricity than the traditional machines. We think, if this technology spread all over India the large amount of energy could be saved. Saving the energy is equal to generating the energy.
- Business Type
- Manufacturer,Supplier & Service Provider
- No of Staff
- Year of Establishment
- Monthly Production Capacity
- 50 Machines
- Kolhapur Engineering Association
- Customization facility
- Large product line
- Large production capacity
- Timely delivery.
- Raja 108 Mini Rice Mill Machine
- Rani 16 - Hi-tech Monoblock Aata chakki Machine
- Garstone 16 - Emery Stone
Behind Government hospital, A/p - Gargoti, Kolhapur, Maharashtra, 416209, India